Soleil Multimedia is a video and outdoor media production company, founded in 2009 by Jared Sabater. Soleil is an award winning video production company with extensive marketing and creative expertise.
Directs the development of video content. Oversees the overall content, application, and development. Provides and maintains the company’s creative vision.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for initiating, coordinating, supervising and controlling all aspects of video productions from initial concept development through completion
- Liaises to develop and implement on-brand voice, tone and production standards for digital videos
- Oversees the content and execution of video pieces
- Manages resources and assets to ensure that content is created and delivered in accordance with established strategy and requirements
- Optimizes video pieces for internal/external syndication and social sharing
- Provides a steady stream of content pitches and ideas; researches and recommends the use of emerging digital video platforms
- Maintains video production schedule and deliverable timelines
- Partners to create compelling multimedia content packages
- Sources appropriate outlets for video dissemination
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Expertise in operating consumer and prosumer production cameras (e.g. Canon 5D, T4i, T2i, and Panasonic prosumer video series)
- Expertise in the latest versions of video editing software, including Final Cut and Adobe Premiere
- Strong team and relationship building skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to document, prepare and present executive level presentations
- Strong knowledge of the production process for content, including studio set-up, remote production, editing and post-production
- Ability to operate an industrial production camera
- Strong ability to communicate with employees, vendors and partners, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to operate professional editing system, graphics/animation
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Strong Rolodex of production personnel
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Related Work Experience
Production experience – 3-5 years. Management experience 1-3 years.
Key members of our team are paid well. What you can achieve with us will depend entirely on your past experience and your ability and desire to become an indispensable part of our technology team.
LOCAL AREA CANDIDATES ONLY. NO REMOTE OR TELECOMMUTING POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
Looking for a creative, articulate, and reliable Communications, Marketing, English, PR or Business student or professional for our paid Internship. We represent a number of clients within the technology industry, including those in data centers, energy conservation, IT and cloud computing. Previous knowledge of these fields is not required.
As a small and very busy company, we are looking for an intern ready to take on responsibility, contribute ideas, and help our clients tell their stories.